Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday

These all came from my facebook page.

6 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday and stay near the chocolate.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD..... Our mom can just BARELY fit into the Earrings she graduated COLLEGE in.

Sagira said...

I like the one about fitting the earrings. :)

Finn said...

LOL! I can still fit into my high school earrings too!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those are brilliant. I think we can all identify with the first one and I love the one about judging people.
Lynne x

Ruby said...

Oh, those are FABulous!! Ma just LOVES the last one. And I thinks everyone should remember the third one before they open their pie hole!! BOL
(or, is it 'treat hole'??)
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.