Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of autumn.  I miss summer already, but it'll be nice to have some (ever so slightly) cooler temperatures for a bit.  

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry I haven't been able to visit anyone or post regularly these days.  I miss blogging.  A lot!  School and work are keeping me ever so busy and I can't seem to find enough hours in the day to get anything done.  The crazy part is that I actually have a little more time now since I dropped a class, but it sure doesn't feel like it.  I have an exam this week, one next week, and one the week after, so my time is spent studying these days.  There's also some big essays due soon.

Took this from here.

1.  What's your most favorite pair of shoes ever?  Explain.

I have a pair of high wedges that I just love, but can barely walk in.  Sometimes I pull them out and try to walk around the house in them.  Mostly I just stumble and fall.

I bought a cute pair of boots just before school started that I'm really loving.  They're cute and comfy!

2.  If faced with it, could you rescue someone you didn't know, even if it put your life at peril to do so?

I'd like to think so, but I don't really know.  It's easy to say I would, but until I'm really in that situation, I'm not sure I'll ever know.  I'm deathly afraid of deep water, so I doubt I could do much for a drowning person.

3.  If there were a holiday in your honor, what would it celebrate?

It would be called Everything Is Better With Sprinkles Day, just because I'm awesome like that!  Cupcakes and ice cream would be the order of the day, with a thick coating of *sprinkles*, of course!

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.  
Evidently, this is part of a cactus.  It reminds me more of a face you'd see in your nightmares, something that would be chasing after you.  

4 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the exams and no worries we see you when we see you. The picture for some reason reminds us of rotten apples. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

We are having very mixed weather over here, for a couple of days it is freezing and rain and just now we are having hot days and sun (which I hope will last until Spring!)
Lynne x

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

I love Fall. I adore boots. I want a new pair to wear with leggings and sweaters. Good luck with the exams.....xo Linda p.s. if we lived closer, I would love to come over and decorate.

Ruby said...

Oh, our weather keeps goin' up and down, then up then down...geesh, i wish it would make up it's mind!! BOL
Ma knows what you mean when you say there isn't enough hours in the day! You think your gonna gets to everything, then you get your bowl of I-Scream sit in front of the TV, and before you know it..you have fallen asleep in the middle of 'Breakin' Bad'! BOL
Okays, maybe that's just Ma.....
That pic reminds Ma of some bad childhood cartoon...
creepy!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.