Friday, September 6, 2013

Half Full Friday

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me about it!

~I'm happy because...

I dropped a class, so I got a small refund!

We got a lot of rain this week!  It's been a long time since we've had a good rain fall!

I'm getting my garage door fixed this morning!

Arts in the Park is this weekend!

I was able get around to visiting a few of you in between classes this week!
*****



8 showed me some love:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope you enjoy Arts in the Park this weekend. We got some (torrential) rain today which wasn't quite as delightful, lol.
Lynne x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We were glad to hear that you had gotten around to visiting ... we MISS you and your Comments.

A REFUND.... THAT is always good !
Dropping a class will give you more time to study fur the others. THAT is a good thingy.

Sagira said...

We need to get our garage door fixed as well. Refunds are nice. Have a great weekend. :)

kissa-bull said...

Those are all great things to be happy about sprinkles and we love this idea! This thought process is what got us through some of our darkest days

Pibble sugars
Brinks and Bella

The Life of Riley said...

Have a great weekend, and let us know what Arts in the park is like.

We love the rainbow photo!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Good for the rain...and I like getting things fixed like the garage door.
nice rainbow too

Ruby said...

Oh, that is one beautiful rainbow!!!
That is one good list! I like all of em', especially the Art in the Park!! those are always funs, and they usually have wine!!! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby ♥☺

Daisy and Cress said...

Lovely rainbow isn't it :D

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.