Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Meme

Has anyone else been having this problem?  I finally had some time to visit everyone yesterday, and Blogger kind of ruined it for me.  Almost every blog I tried to comment on, I had to re-sign in.  It would allow me to make comments on multiple posts without signing in again as long as it was on the same blog.  But each time I moved onto a new blog, I had to sign in all over again when commenting!  I got annoyed after awhile, so I quit commenting, but still read posts.

 Took this from here.

1.  What type of art do you appreciate most?

I like realistic art, something that you can tell what it's supposed to be.  I'm not a fan of abstract usually.

I used to not really care for watercolors, but then I saw a display of several on campus and some of them were really beautiful!

2.  How worried are you about terrorism?

I should probably worry more about it, but I really don't think about it all that much.  The only time it really comes to mind is when I think about events such as 9/11.

3.  What gift would you like to anonymously send someone?

Ever since I was in high school, I've always wanted to find a small cemetery (due to the expense) and put a flower on each and every grave.  I wouldn't tell anyone about it, because I don't want anything for myself.  I just don't want anyone to be forgotten.  I hadn't thought about this in awhile, but last semester I had to go to a cemetery for an archaeology assignment.  There were a ton of old graves there that I'm sure no one has visited in years.  That makes me sad!

I don't usually tell anyone about this, because when I have, I've been discouraged from doing so.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
I have about 6 rosebushes, counting the front and back yards.  I'm not very good about watering them or caring for them, yet they continue to come back year after year.  I love to see them bloom.  They're all pink and white though.

10 showed me some love:

Kathy G said...

I think your anonymous idea is wonderful! I really like walking through cemeteries and reading the headstones.

Unknown said...

We find churches and old cemeteries interesting too and we have a lot of them here. Terrorism.... we are still reeling after Westgate last week. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

jen said...

Love this, and I think your idea is excellent!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

It is sad to see forgotten graves....I don't care for abstract art either....roses are so pretty

Sketching with Dogs said...

I love your answer to number three, what a lovely thing to do!
Lynne x

Sagira said...

Mine used to do that from time to time and it is frustrating.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH NOOOOoooooo Surely NOT a NEW and totally aggravating GLITCH with Blogger. SO FAR (KNOCK ON ERNIE"S WOODEN HEAD) it has not happened to Us.... YET. Sorry it happened to YOU.

Julie Hibbard said...

I love reading your blog! :)

The Daily Pip said...

Just stopping by to say hello! I think your idea about the cemetery is very nice!

Your pal, Pip

Ruby said...

Sometimes Blogger can be a PAIN IN THE ARSE!!! I haven't had that particular problem yet (knock on Ma's wooden head!!! thanks Frankie!! hehehe)
I loves your cemetery idea!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.