Thursday, July 9, 2015

ROH-DEE-OH!

Howdy, Pardner!  We, Shiver and Chico, are super excited to be at the rodeo today!  We've never been to one before and pleaded with the mama to let us attend, especially since we've missed out on so much stuff while she was busy with school.  (Putting the guilt trip on her works every time!)  We're just as excited that we have our very OWN cattle brand, courtesy of Sarge!  
Do you love them as much as we do?  The mama has plans this afternoon, so she'll be around to check out everyone else's this evening.  We wanna see all the other events Blogville has lined up especially for the rodeo too.  Mama's been spending a good deal of time feeling sorry for herself lately due to the whole lack of a job thing, so she's looking forward to getting out and about for a bit today, then coming home and headin' to the rodeo with us.

YEE HAW!

7 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Chi Guys!
Wow, the rodeo is a blast and I'm so glad you like your Cattle STAMPederator! BOL My Dad gets the credit for thinking to turn cupcake into cudcake. BWAR HAR HAR Hugs and wags to your Wylde One!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, CowPoker

SWMNBN said...

I hope you have an AMAZING time!!! I don't know that I've ever been to a rodeo...

Sketching with Dogs said...

We think that cupcake stamp was made for you!
Dip and Elliot x

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nice tattoo
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD WE love your Brands... they are so.... ummmmmm TASTEFUL! Yes they are.

Ziggy Stardust said...

This was the bestest day ever!!! I loved it. Yahooooooooooooooooo!!


Ziggy Out!!

p.s. thank you for having Christmas in July. I got a really cool bunch of gifts and I am gonna post about them very soon.

Ruby said...

BOL!!! OMD, that is just pawfect!!!! I loves it! And on Bertha..FABulous! Do you gets milk with those cupcakes????hehehehe
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.